How to Join
Ipswich Hockey offers programs catering for all ages (from 3 years) and abilities.
We have 9 family friendly clubs also happy to assist. Click the 'Clubs' tab above for contact details of all our clubs and to get all the information you require and how to go about joining, including the link to register.
You can also contact our Coaching Director, Hugh Hocking (0413 211 138) with any enquiries or email firstname.lastname@example.org
COST TO PLAY HOCKEY IN IPSWICH
Each club has their own fee structure and so the total cost for the season may vary from club to club.
As a guide,
Hook in2 Hockey
Ipswich Hockey's fees are:
- IF YOU WANT AN EQUIPMENT PACK (choice of 3): a one off payment of $85 for the entire program which covers registration, insurance and includes an equipment pack
- IF YOU DO NOT WANT AN EQUIPMENT PACK: Registration & Insurance - Under 10's $40, Under 9's $25 (paid direct to HQ) PLUS the IHA fee of $30.Total cost: $70 for the entire season for Under 10's and $55 for Under 9's.
All Hook in2 Hockey participants can join the fun of our themed dress-up day and enjoy the end of season carnival.
Individual clubs may then add a small additional charge to cover uniform items etc.
For club fixtures, ALL players are required to register direct with Hockey Queensland.
- Hockey Queensland's fees are:
- Ipswich Hockey's levy is $40 for senior players and $20 for junior players
- Individual clubs will then levy fees to cover training costs and game fees etc.
For a more accurate indication of total fees for the season, please click the 'Clubs' tab above or contact the club directly. Information on fees from clubs will also be available on Open Day, 10 February, 3-5pm.
HOOK IN2 HOCKEY
Our Hook in2 Hockey program runs on Saturday mornings from 8.45am-10am starting 16 March with the last session on Saturday, 17 August (breaks for school holidays etc.).
Hook in2 Hockey is our introductory program catering for children from 3 years of age until they are ready to participate in club fixtures (Under 11).
Hin2H Welcome note & session dates for 2019: Click HERE to download
TO REGISTER FOR THE 2019 PROGRAM:
ALL Hin2H participants (new or returning),
- if you want a pack (choice of 3 options) click HERE to register. The cost will be $85 to be paid online at the time of registration. Pack will be delivered direct to your home address. Click HERE to see the pack options.
- if you do not want a pack AND are a NEW Hin2H participant, after choosing a club, you will need to click that club's registration link below to register. The cost will be $40for Under 10's & $25 for Under 9's and is paid online at the time of registration and then $30 to IHA paid via your club. Register as an Under 10/Under 9 registration.
- if you do not want a pack AND are a RETURNING Hin2H participant, after choosing a club, you will need to click that club's registration link below to register. You will need to enter the email address you used to register in 2018 and then click the 'Forgot Password?' option. The cost will be $40 for Under 10's and $25 for Under 9's paid online at the time of registration and then $30 to IHA paid via your club. Register as an Under 10/Under 9 registration.
- Returning Hin2H participants MUST use the club link and request a new password. DO NOT register again!
- If you are changing clubs for 2019, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER ONLINE until you have contacted your new club and they have received a transfer from your previous club
Our fixtures cater for all ages and abilities with male and female competitions from Under 11 to Open.
If you are a returning player, you will need to renew your registration for 2019 by entering your email address used to register in 2018 and clicking "Forgot Password?".
Returning players please click the link for your club to register for 2019.
- Returning players MUST use the club's link and Login. DO NOT register again!
- If you are changing clubs for 2019 PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER ONLINE until you have contacted your new club and they have received a transfer from your previous club
If you are a NEW PLAYER, once you have chosen your club, please click that club's link to register for the 2019 season.
CLUB REGISTRATION LINKS
Please click the club name to register with that club
Bellbowrie Collegians Easts
Hancock Brothers Norths Swifts
Thistles Vets Wests